Niagara Apothecary1

Sale price Price $129.00 Regular price

Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Niagara Apothecary opened its doors at its present location in 1869. It is the only surviving building of that time in the town. The Niagara Apothecary operated for nearly 150 years under a succession of six owners, starting about 1818/1820, at another location in town, and it closed in 1964 due to the ill health of the last pharmacist owner.

 

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal $0.00
Shipping
Total

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods